Stripe integration

From the version 1.3.5 you can navigate to the Stripe’s transaction page directly from the corresponding Magento 2 transaction page:

The version 1.3.6 is released.
The «Payment Information» backend and frontend blocks are improved:

Backend

Frontend

The version 1.4.0 is released.
From now on, the extension keeps the bank cards details, and the customer can use them for the next payments with just a click.
The bank cards details are stored on the Stripe server, so your store does not need to be PCI DSS certified.

A new demo video shows saving and reusing bank cards:

The version 1.5.0 is released.
From now on, you can specify the payment currency in the backend.

You have the following options:

• Base Currency (your primary backend currency)
  • Order Currency (the currency shown to the customer on the frontend)
  • any other currency, which is enabled in Mageno 2 and has an exchange rate set

The version 1.6.0 is released.
From now on, you can make a partial refund not only from the Magento 2 backend (which is supported for a long time), but from the Stripe account too (before today, the extension supported only the full refund from the Stripe account):

2 posts were split to a new topic: How many licenses should I buy for 2 websites?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can I buy a Mage2.PRO extension by my own (of course, lower) price?

A post was split to a new topic: How is the Stripe extension PCI compliant although it doesn’t use IFRAME?

The extension’s code repository has been moved to GitHub: https://github.com/mage2pro/stripe

Since the version 1.7.2 you can require the cardholder’s name from your customers.

How can I add a card image to appear in the list of Payment Methods page before the label/title of Stripe payment method within the list of the accepted payment methods?

There is my customization service for it.
You can also do it yourself because the extension is open source.

1 Like

Hi Dmitry,

Just wanted to say thanks for the excellent stripe plugin for Magento 2, been struggling with a Barclaycard Extension for a couple of weeks now, got yours up & running with stripe in about half an hour!! Life saver!

Thanks again,
Dan Cooling (www.themeatman.co.uk)

Since the version 1.10.0, you can optionally prefill the cardholder’s name from the billing address.

A post was split to a new topic: «window.checkout is undefined»

2 posts were split to a new topic: «why I cant see any files for this plugin in this folder /app/code ? Generally any Magento 2 plugins keep in this folder»

The version 1.11.0 is released.
The multishipping scenario support is significantly improved.
An example of a multishipping checkout with Stripe payment.

Multishipping checkout demo video:

The version 1.12.0 is released.
From now on, the extension passes the full customer’s billing address to Stripe on a bank card tokenization.