«Cannot read property 'paymentMethods' of undefined»

Hi,

Right now we got problem with checkout page, When we login with specific account checkout page is blank.
see enclosed

error js

We have tried to disable Mage2.PRO Stripe in backend and checkout page is back.
And tried to change to Magento default theme error still occur.
Could you please help us checking this issue or suggest us where to check?
Here is the information of website
https://demoquilicot.12demo.com
Specific user : U: gade@wicrew.com, P: p@ssw0rd

Thanks,
Chatphum

3 posts were split to a new topic: Can I get a support if I have not paid for a Mage2.PRO extension?

I have got the confirmation from the license buyer.
I have investigated the problem and have found the problem code in the mage2pro/core package:

The window.checkoutConfig variable is undefined here in your case, but I do not understand why.
The mage2pro/core package is used by all my extensions in hundreds of websites, and I have never seen before that the window.checkoutConfig variable could be undefined on the checkout page.

So please provide me SSH access to the server, I need to investigate deeper why is it happen.

A post was split to a new topic: I have switched my Stripe account and got the «No such customer» error

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can I get a support for a Mage2.PRO extension without paying for the extension?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can I redefine a Mage2.PRO extension licensing terms (of course, without paying for the extension)?

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to pay for a Mage2.PRO extension?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Are the Mage2.PRO extensions compatible with the Magento Enterprise edition?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Whether the iPay88 extension is compatible with Magento Enterprise?