[Resolved] c4belts.com had illegally used my Stripe module from 2017-02-13 till 2017-02-27

Step 1 (2017-02-22)

Hello!
Nice to see you are using my Stripe payment extension!
Please note that it is paid extension, not free.
And now you are violating its licensing terms: GitHub - mage2pro/stripe: Stripe integration with Magento 2
Please buy the license here: Stripe integration

Step 2 (2017-02-23)

Step 3 (2017-02-24)

Step 4

Can you take down the DMCI
Transaction ID: 7BW33908TU979014U
Hello Daft Solutions,

You sent a payment of $99.00 USD to Федюк Дмитрий
(admin@mage2.pro)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant
Федюк Дмитрий
admin@mage2.pro
Instructions to merchant
You haven’t entered any instructions.
Shipping address - confirmed
Jonathan Williams
685 Shannon Dr.
Marietta, GA 30066
United States
Shipping details
The seller hasn’t provided any shipping details yet.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
«Stripe» Magento 2 extension
, Please select an option:: 1 store , Your store URL:: www.c4belts.com $99.00 USD 1 $99.00 USD
Subtotal $99.00 USD
Total $99.00 USD
Payment $99.00 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *MAGE2.PRO"
Payment sent to admin@mage2.pro

Issues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

Questions? Go to the Help Center at www.paypal.com/help.

Get verified - Pay from your bank account and you’re 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your PayPal account. Log in and click the Get verified link below your name.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

Copyright © 1999-2017 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal Email ID PP120 - 353f352a49d75

I never got a message about this…I will do what I need to recitfy…www.c4belts.com

Who were you messaging?

Can you please take this down? https://twitter.com/mage2_pro/status/835370192561647618?s=09

If there is anything else I need to do, let me know.

Thanks,
Adam

Yes, I have received the payment and has asked the Amazon EC2 abuse team to close the case 52915082833.
I prefer to stay all the information here to prevent piracy from others.
I think it will allow me to spend more of my working time on improving my software products instead of legal or copy protection work.

See also: