I am hoping that there is a way to configure this extension to not effect my tax calculation

The Price Format extension is formatting the prices that are used when configuring my taxes at checkout. I am hoping that there is a way to configure this extension to not effect my tax calculation. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

According to the reporting rule №1, a report should contain a screenshot.

My extension just affects the visual prices appearance.
It does not affect the database values, nor the business logic (including the tax algorithms), nor any third-party communications (payment, shipping, ERP, etc).

So is the extension maybe just showing the visual rounded up tax at checkout? But the actual value being charged to the card is not being rounded up? Here is another screenshot.

As I said above, the extension does not affect «any third-party communications (payment, shipping, ERP, etc).»
It means that the actual value being charged to the card is not being rounded up».
It is the expected behavior.
My extension is just for visual formatting.

Alright thank you.

If anybody needs to implement a custom rounding or other price adjustments in some business logic (payment, shipping, ERP integrations, marketplace integrations, etc), then I can implement it as another extension, but it is out of scope of the «Price Format» extension.

A post was split to a new topic: A feature request: add an ability to disable the extension for particular page types (e.g., the frontend checkout page)