I need to upgrade Magento from 2.1.9 to 2.2.4

Hi Dmitry, im working on doing an upgrade in magento from 2.1.9 to 2.2.4, and running into a few errors along the way here, and from what i see here , you have ran into this. Im on Upwork as well and would like to get an idea on some costs to assist with the upgrade.

thanks in advance

David Aschenbrener
daschenbrener (upwork)

Do you have the full backup (filesystem and database) of your website being made just before the upgrade attempt?

i do,

what i can do is take a fresh dump of the live data and filesystem

As you have a fully working website (not affected by the upgrading attempts) I can upgrade it myself on my standard terms ($499, 1 day).
You can pay here using PayPal or hire me in Upwork for this service.

1 Like

excellent, let me touch base with my partner and get back to you. very reasonable thats forsure. thanks

sorry, a quick question, would it make any sense to do the work on our server, as its setup as a subdomain for testing this upgrade anyways?

I always work on my local workstation (without affecting the live website) so I do not need any testing server.

1 Like

Please provide the link to your website. I need to check it is really based on Magento 2.1.9.

is this a private chat? id prefer to discuss these details in private if thats ok.

Send all sensitive information to admin@mage2.pro

1 Like