I want to purchase the module for Dragonpay

Hi Dmitry

Hi i want to purchase the module for the dragonpay…can i ask for the requirements? also if possible…do you have demo?

Best regards,
Jeffrey Yumul

Please buy the module here, and then provide me SSH access to your server, and I will install the module.

already bought the module,but my client bought it without using any mage2pro account…can i still can have the module files? also they registered their domain url…but can i still use it on the dev server?

The installation instruction is here.

Class ‘Df\PaypalClone\Signer’ not found
im encountering this error while di:compile

You need to install the module via Composer, not by file dropping.

i think im having an issue on the server, will message you when it fix

But how about the test environment? can i still use the module even its not the same as the registered domain?

Yes.

The payment is not redirecting to test url of dragonpay

59%20PM

Please provide me SSH access to the website’s server.

is it safe to put credentials here on comment section?

No, send them in a private message.

It was a bug in the mage2pro/core package:

I have fixed it and updated your website.
Now there is another bug:

I think the new failure on the Dragonpay’s side. I reported it to the Dragonpay’s support and is waiting for their response.

The second problem is solved too, and I have successfully placed a test order in your store:

Please see the following instructions for testing:

Also you need to report proper «Postback URL» and «Customer Return URL» to Dragonpay’s support (you can see these URL’s in the module’s backend settings).

By the way, I see that you plan to use iPay88 too, and I have a module for it too: mage2.pro/c/extensions/ipay88.
It is better than the official module because in some way: particularly, it shows the available payment optioms on the Magento side:

Thankss!, noted ill give it a try!

Hi Dmitry,

Can i ask if your ipay88 cover BDO bank payment?

I have tested the module with Malaysian banks only, because iPay88 provided me a Malaysian-only technical specification.
If you will purchase the module, I will make the module compatible with all Philippine banks supported by iPay88, including BDO Unibank.
I will need:

1. The iPay88’s technical specification for Philippines (please request it from iPay88, they ignored my own request an year ago).
  2. iPay88’s test API credentials for Philippinnes.

i can’t install it with composer this is the error i had!

do i have to do extra configuration in composer or php ?

Hire me in Upwork to install a Mage2.PRO module.