Get issues after Magent upgrade 2.3.4 Call to a member function setActive()

Actually i upgraded my magneto website 2.3.1 to 2.3.4 but after my upgrade i could not able to view the admin store configuration page and i got the following issues " Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to a member function setActive() on boolean in /kunder/moroso_3471/moroso_5895/public/vendor/magento/module-backend/Model/View/Result/Page.php:27 Stack trace: #0 /kunder/moroso_3471/moroso_5895/public/vendor/magento/module-config/Controller/Adminhtml/System/Config/Edit.php(57): Magento\Backend\Model\View\Result\Page->setActiveMenu(‘Magento_Config:…’) #1 /kunder/moroso_3471/moroso_5895/public/vendor/magento/framework/App/Action/Action.php(108): Magento\Config\Controller\Adminhtml\System\Config\Edit->execute() #2 /kunder/moroso_3471/moroso_5895/public/vendor/magento/module-backend/App/AbstractAction.php(231): Magento\Framework\App\Action\Action->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #3 /kunder/moroso_3471/moroso_5895/public/vendor/magento/module-config/Controller/Adminhtml/System/AbstractConfig.php(69): Magento\Backend\App\AbstractAction->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #4 /kunder/moroso_3471/moroso_5895/public/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Inte in /kunder/moroso_3471/moroso_5895/public/vendor/magento/module-backend/Model/View/Result/Page.php on line 27"

I have deted the agento\generated\metadata\global.phpfile and i run the below commends but i am getting the same kind of issues, can you please do advice me how to solve the problem…

php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento cache:flush

How to diagnose the «Call to a member function setActive() on boolean in Magento/Backend/Model/View/Result/Page.php» failure?

i cant understand and i am bit confused so can you please do explain how to solve the problem and advice me