I need a single sign-on integration with Blackbaud NetCommunity

authentication
blackbaud-net-community

(Wicked) #1

Hi,

I’m wondering if you are interested in working with us on a custom SSO extension? If so, how do you charge? Documentation can be provided.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #2

Please attach the documentation here.

(Wicked) #3

Hey, I can’t seem to attach PDF. I’ll email it to you.

Thanks.

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #4

The single sign-on integration between Magento 2 and Blackbaud NetCommunity will cost $1500.
The integration will be bi-directional: incoming and outgoing (as it described in the documentation).
2 years of support is included.

(Wicked) #5

Thank you. May I ask for estimated time of delivery ?

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #6

Not more than 10 days.

(Wicked) #7

Awesome. I’ll get back to you on decision shortly.

(Wicked) #8

Sorry @dmitry_fedyuk - there’s one last thing. Our instance has the Sixto SAML SSO integration as well. Will these two work together?

This is the extension:

Thanks.

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #9

How is the «Sixto SAML SSO integration» used in your store?

(Wicked) #10

It’s used on certain sites only. Some sites would implement SAML SSO and some will use this Blackbaud SSO.

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #11

If the «Sixto SAML SSO integration» and «Blackbaud NetCommunity» extensions will work on different sites, then how they should work together?

(Wicked) #12

Let’s mandate a rule now - IF SAML SSO Is turned ON, then Blackbaud will not work.

I think that will solve it?

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #13

Usually a Magento module has an option to turn this module on or off.

(Wicked) #14

Yes in SAML, we can turn ON/OFF for each site. So, if SAML is ON, then Blackbaud should be OFF.

Is there a way for you to check to ensure that there are no other SSO turned on? If Blackbaud is on?

(Wicked) #15

I think easiest to is from our side to enforce that a site can use only one - either SAML or Blackbaud. Not both (it won’t happen anyway since any institution would only invest in one IdP).

So, should be ok with this assumption.

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #16

I do not understand what is the problem if you can turn on or off each module manually for each site.

(Wicked) #17

That’s what I meant - our staff will turn on/off the module for each site. You just provide the config on a per site and we’ll manage the config.

(Wicked) #18

If we’re in agreement - Blackbaud extension has site-level config, you can send me the invoice.

Thanks.

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #19

I have sent it.

(Wicked) #20

Got it. Thanks. Will complete transaction once I get the approval.

Thanks!