You can submit changes via the Kassa Complete portal.
This you can change (a check is necessary before the change can be implemented):
- Add a new webshop;
- Apply for a new payment option for a webshop;
- Your company name so that this complies with the name in accordance with the Chamber of Commerce;
- The name of your webshop;
- The details of the general contact person in your company;
- Provide another Business Account to where your turnover is transferred;
- Your office address and location.
This you can change yourself. No checks are necessary. The change is implemented
- The status of your webshop;
- The webhook of your webshop;
Switching a payment option on and off per webshop: once a payment option has been
approved for a webshop, you can switch this on and off as you wish;
- Your payout frequency;
- The details of the financial and/or technical contact person in your company.
This you cannot change:
- Your email address. This is a unique field that is linked to your account.
- Your URL. Your web address /URL is a unique information item for an added webshop. If you
wish to modify your URL, then you can add a new webshop to your account.