SOFORT is an online direct payment method and works on the basis of online banking.
- The big advantage is: You don’t need to register or open a virtual account, known as a wallet. It is an immediate and direct transfer of funds.
- Customers who select SOFORT as their preferred method of payment for an online purchase will be directed straight to the secure sofort.com payment form.
- All transfer data is carried over automatically so that you only need to enter your bank’s sort code along with your usual online banking login details and finally the confirmation code in order to authorise the transfer.
- All information delivered to your bank in an encrypted form.
- The online merchant receives confirmation of the transfer order in real time and can dispatch the goods promptly. This means there’s no waiting time before the goods are sent, as is the case with payments in advance (by means of a bank transfer) for example.