«Price Format» extension

Здарова братан!

Мы установили Ваш продукт на сайт и что выдает ошибки css можжете помочь?

I support the paying customers only.

Hello,

Does this fix the time format: 1,00,00,00.00 which should be: 1,000,000.00
To have an idea, please visit: www.maarid.me

Thanks,

What does the 1,00,00,00.00 number mean?

It’s 1 million: 1,000,000.00

Besides, does the module supports Magento 2.2.3?

There is the 1,00,00,00.00 format happen exactly? I do not see it on maarid.me and never seen it in Magento.

I mean the same format, but we have this link which represent the issue:
https://www.maarid.me/cars-test-tah.html

I do not see such formatting for the ar_SA locale in the Zend Framework version used by Magento 2:

Maybe the maarid.me website uses custom modifications for price formatting?
My module is compatible with Magento 2.2.3, but if you need the 1,000,000.00 formatting (with the decimal zeros) then you do not need my module for it: as you can see in the Zend Framework code above, it is the standard currency formatting for the ar_SA locale.
You just need to remove your currency formatting modification and restore the standard formatting.
I can do it for $150. You can order my service on Upwork: upwork.com/fl/mage2pro.
By the way, I do not understand why do you need the decimal digits (zeros) for such big numbers.
I have a lot of clients of my “Currenct Format” module from Saudi Arabia, and they all remove the decimal zeros. e.g.:

No, actually I don’t need the decimals

If you do not need the decimals, then a 100% working solution would be:

1. Remove your current custom price format modification
  2. Install the “Currenct Format” module.
  3. Setup the “Currenct Format” module in the proper way (hide the decimals, set the needed thousands separator, etc.)

So the total solution price will be $199 + $150.
Also the “Currenct Format” module would overcome your current custom price format modification, so maybe you do not need the step 1, but I do not know it. You can just install the “Currenct Format” module yourself and check it.

if I buy it, should I enter my shop url? because we will transfer to another domain on AWS, so the url will change

I have purchased the module. Kindly install it

Thanks for the purchase!
Please provide me SSH access to your server for the extension’s installation.

Here?!

Send it to admin@mage2.pro

where will you connect from, which country? so that I add it to the firewall white list

My public SSH key and IP address.

I have installed the exension.
Now the prices are formatted correctly on all pages except product ones:
So you also need the Step 1 from my message above (“Remove your current custom price format modification”).

Correct

Wrong

6 posts were split to a new topic: If a comma is used as a thousands separator, then a product’s price is incorrectly saved on the product’s save

A post was split to a new topic: When click on Customer name, the following error appears: “Invalid method Df\Config\A::options”