[Dragonpay] How to get the both «Pending» and «Success» notifications for the same offline payment in the test mode?

If I choose the «OVER-THE-COUNTER/ATM BANKING» → «Bogus Bank Over-the-Counter» payment option, Dragonpay sends me a «Success» notification, but does not send me a preliminary «Pending» notification.

If I choose another offline option (e.g. «OVER-THE-COUNTER/ATM BANKING» → «Banco de Oro ATM»), Dragonpay sends me a «Pending» notification, but does not send me a «Success» notification.

As I understand, the both scenarios are far from real, because in the production mode Dragonpay will send me the both «Pending» and «Success» notifications for the same payment («Pending» on order placement and «Success» on payment completion).

So how to get the both «Pending» and «Success» notifications for the same payment in the test mode?

I have got an answer from Dragonpay

When you select Bogus Bank OTC, you will get redirected to a page with a button to allow you to send an email instruction.
Clicking that button triggers the «Pending» state.
Then when you open the instruction and click the link to simulate the validation of an OTC payment, that’s when it switches to «Success».