Can I get support without paying for the extension?

Hi Guys,

I’m having a 500 (Internal Server Error) whenever I try to Save the options in Moip payment from mage2pro.

Server:

• Magento 2.1.7
  • Current PHP Version: PHP 7.0.17

The Steps to reproduce the issue are:

Magento 2 Admin Page > Stores > Configuration > MAGE2.PRO > Payment > Moip > Common > Enable (Select it)

Insert the following info into the fields:

Live Public Key (Chave pública) : Sandbox Info
The «Token» part of your Live Private Key (Chave de autenticação): Sandbox Info
The «Key» (Chave) part of your Live Private Key (Chave de autenticação): Sandbox Info
Private Key for Google Maps Geocoding API: Sandbox Info

Click SAVE

RESULT FROM THE CONSOLE:
POST https://..../admin/system_config/save/section/df_payment/key/95da51d48cff1d6a2a045b0f6374ccf180f88e2c876a12c04cca6302d0696744/ 500 (Internal Server Error)

ADICIONAL INFO:
The following PHP error was generated:

_[31-Aug-2017 05:40:58 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined class constant 'SCOPE_DEFAULT' in ..../html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Config/lib/scope.php:33_
_Stack trace:_
_#0 ..../html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Config/lib/scope.php(71): df_scope()_
_#1 ..../html/vendor/mage2pro/moip/Backend/Enable.php(20): df_scope_stores()_
_#2 ..../html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Config/Backend.php(65): Dfe\Moip\Backend\Enable->dfSaveAfter()_
_#3 ..../html/vendor/magento/framework/DB/Transaction.php(129): Df\Config\Backend->save()_
_#4 ..../html/vendor/magento/module-config/Model/Config.php(150): Magento\Framework\DB\Transaction->save()_
_#5 ..../html/vendor/magento/module-config/Controller/Adminhtml/System/Config/Save.php(161): Magento\Config\Model\Config->save()_
_#6 ..../html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(146): Magento\Config\Controlle in ..../html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Config/lib/scope.php on line 33_

It appears this is an issue with the mage2pro plugin installed.

Can anyone give me a clue?

I support only the paying customers.
The free testers are on self-service.

Hi Dmitry, how much is to be a paying customer?

Oh, it is not a rocket science to find out the answer.
Just open the primary topic in this forum branch and read it.

The «Undefined class constant ‘SCOPE_DEFAULT’ in mage2pro/core/Config/lib/scope.php» failure is fixed in mage2pro/core 3.2.17.