«Call to a member function getStore() on null in /mage2pro/core/Payment/Currency.php:69»

s:1124:"Fatal Error: 'Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getStore() on null in vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Currency.php:69
Stack trace:
#0 vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Method.php(823): Df\Payment\Currency->oq(NULL)
#1 vendor/mage2pro/core/Core/lib/cache.php(211): Df\Payment\Method->Df\Payment\{closure}()
#2 vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Method.php(823): dfc(Object(Dfe\Stripe\Method), Object(Closure))
#3 vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Method.php(1593): Df\Payment\Method->cPayment()
#4 vendor/mage2pro/core/Core/lib/array.php(290): Df\Payment\Method->Df\Payment\{closure}(1, 'BIF,CLP,DJF,GNF...')
#5 vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Method.php(1594): df_find(Object(Closure), Array, Array, Array, -1)
#6 vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Method.php(229): Df\Payment\Method->amountFactor()

How to reproduce it?

No response => resolved.

I have the same problem.
1.add product to cart.
2.go to checkout page.
3.switch currency to other.
4.ajax response error on checkout page.

{“messages”:{“error”:[{“code”:500,“message”:“Server internal error. See details in report api/237504370871”}]}}

5.vi var/report/api/237504370871,display:

“Fatal Error: ‘Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getStore() on null in /data/wwwroot/www.domain.com/vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Currency.php:69\nStack trace:\n#0 /data/wwwroot/www.domain.com/vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Method.php(1900): Df\Payment\Currency->oq(NULL)\n#1 /data/wwwroot/www.domain.com/vendor/mage2pro/core/Core/lib/cache.php(215): Df\Payment\Method->Df\Payment\{closure}()\n#2 /data/wwwroot/www.domain.com/vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Method.php(1901): dfc(Object(Dfe\Stripe\Method), Object(Closure))\n#3 /data/wwwroot/www.domain.com/vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Method.php(1816): Df\Payment\Method->cPayment()\n#4 /data/wwwroot/www.domain.com/vendor/mage2pro/core/Core/lib/array.php(204): Df\Payment\Method->Df\Payment\{closure}(1, ‘BIF,CLP,DJF,GNF…’)\n#5 /data/wwwroot/www.domain.com/vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Method.php(1817): df_find(Object(Closure), Array, Array, Array, -1)\n#6 /data/wwwroot/www.domain.com/vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Method.php(245): Df\Payment\Method->amountFactor()\n’ in ‘/data/wwwroot/www.domain.com/vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Currency.php’ on line 69”

ENV: php 7.1.5,magento 2.2.3,used single store mode

What is your store URL?

elecycles.com, is paid
but now, i close single store mode.
page well 502 error,if repeat the above steps

hava any idea?

Please provide me SSH access to the website’s server.

okay,well email to you

A post was split to a new topic: Why does my server respond with the 502 HTTP code on a /customer/section/load/?sections=cart&update_section_id=false request?

I have investigated this issue on your server and on my local workstation.
It is not related to the Stripe module.
You can check it by the following procedure:

composer remove mage2pro/stripe
bin/magento setup:upgrade
rm -rf pub/static/* && bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f en_US
rm -rf var/di var/generation generated/code && bin/magento setup:di:compile

These commands remove the Stripe module, but the «502 Bad Gateway» issue is still exist in this case.
Therefore, the problem not in the Stripe module.
Anyway, I can fix this problem for $200.