«Argument 2 passed to Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory::argumentsResolver() must be of the type array, null given»

Hi,

I’ve got Magento 2.2.3 multistore website running correctly.
However, when I try to see the details of an order in my backend I get an error message :slight_smile:

[ERROR]
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory::argumentsResolver() must be of the type array, null given, called in C:\wamp64\www\magento2\vendor\magento\framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory.php on line 198 and defined in C:\wamp64\www\magento2\vendor\magento\framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory.php:164 Stack trace: #0 C:\wamp64\www\magento2\vendor\magento\framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory.php(198): Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory->argumentsResolver(‘sales_order_vie…’, NULL) #1 C:\wamp64\www\magento2\vendor\magento\framework\View\Layout\Generator\UiComponent.php(135): Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory->create(‘sales_order_vie…’, NULL, Array) #2 C:\wamp64\www\magento2\vendor\magento\framework\View\Layout\Generator\UiComponent.php(97): Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Generator\UiComponent->generateComponent(Object(Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Data\Structure), ‘sales_order_vie…’, Array, Object(Magento\Framework\ in C:\wamp64\www\magento2\vendor\magento\framework\View\Element\UiComponentFactory.php on line 164
[/ERROR]

Do you have any idea about how to solve that?

Thanks in advance,

Crhistian

I am facing same issue.
Have you found solution?

I finally did a new install with Magento 2.2.4.

This is because of adminhtml/ layout/(ui component.xml) file.
check <uiComponent name="------check here"?>
It should match exactly same with ui component dataSource element.

2 Likes

also check in adminhtml/ui_component/___listing.xml for the action columns.
maybe you did not created a class here"

"
For me because of not created this class it was there,after remove this actions column issue resolved.

Had the same issue,

issue because of wrong directory name
view/adminhtml/ui ==> view/adminhtml/ui_component