Dragonpay Reference# cannot be retrieved

Hi Dmitry, there is an issue with the dragonpay module. The dragonpay reference# of each order is not in the order information.

Please provide a screenshot of the problem.

Good day Dmitry, the order information did not retrieve the gateway reference#, it should retrieve the refno and not the transaction id. https://www.dragonpay.ph/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Dragonpay-PS-API.pdf
s2

s1

s3

kindly put the refno variable at the bottom part of the order information for ease of retrieving customer’s refno.02%20AM

So it is not a bug but a new feature you want: add the refno value to the Magento backend payment information screen.
I can do it for $100.

Hi, can you make it $20 since it is supposed to be part of the module basic requirement, i thought it was already included because it is not logical if customer order payment details cannot be retrieved.

Hi dmitry, can you make it $20 since it is supposed to be part of the module basic requirement, i thought it was already included because it is not logical if customer order payment details cannot be retrieved.

Currently, I have projects on $6,098 in Upwork so I do not have any motivation to implement new features for $20.

Hi Dmitry, ok please proceed i will pay $100.

Good pm Dmitry, kindly let me know asap when it is done so i can send the payment.

You need to prepay it first. My PayPal account is admin@mage2.pro

Hi Dmitry, i have sent the payment. The Transaction ID is: 7N239273GY9082847
payment%20sent

OK, I will implement the feature tomorrow.

Thank you, please update me once it is done.

I do not see orders paid via Dragonpay in your Magento backend.
Provide an exact and concrete number of an order which illustrates the problem.

Hi Dmitry, i have placed 2 dragonpay order.
#000000226 - paid
#000000227 - unpaid

Hi Dmitry, may i know if it is done?

Implemented in the 1.3.3 version of the Dragonpay module.
Your website is already updated.
The module properly shows refno for orders placed after the update and for paid orders.

Hi Dmitry, i have to roll back the code. Kindly send the 1.3.3 version of the Dragonpay Module and may i know should i install it via composer method or FTP method?

github.com/mage2pro/dragonpay#2-self-installation