Dragonpay Reference# cannot be retrieved

dragonpay
(Kevin Lee) #1

Hi Dmitry, there is an issue with the dragonpay module. The dragonpay reference# of each order is not in the order information.

0 Likes

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #3

Please provide a screenshot of the problem.

0 Likes

(Kevin Lee) #4

Good day Dmitry, the order information did not retrieve the gateway reference#, it should retrieve the refno and not the transaction id. https://www.dragonpay.ph/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Dragonpay-PS-API.pdf
s2

s1

s3

0 Likes

(Kevin Lee) #5

kindly put the refno variable at the bottom part of the order information for ease of retrieving customer’s refno.02%20AM

0 Likes

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #6

So it is not a bug but a new feature you want: add the refno value to the Magento backend payment information screen.
I can do it for $100.

0 Likes

(Kevin Lee) #7

Hi, can you make it $20 since it is supposed to be part of the module basic requirement, i thought it was already included because it is not logical if customer order payment details cannot be retrieved.

0 Likes

(Kevin Lee) #8

Hi dmitry, can you make it $20 since it is supposed to be part of the module basic requirement, i thought it was already included because it is not logical if customer order payment details cannot be retrieved.

0 Likes

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #9

Currently, I have projects on $6,098 in Upwork so I do not have any motivation to implement new features for $20.

0 Likes

(Kevin Lee) #10

Hi Dmitry, ok please proceed i will pay $100.

0 Likes

(Kevin Lee) #11

Good pm Dmitry, kindly let me know asap when it is done so i can send the payment.

0 Likes

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #12

You need to prepay it first. My PayPal account is admin@mage2.pro

0 Likes

(Kevin Lee) #13

Hi Dmitry, i have sent the payment. The Transaction ID is: 7N239273GY9082847
payment%20sent

0 Likes

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #14

OK, I will implement the feature tomorrow.

0 Likes

(Kevin Lee) #15

Thank you, please update me once it is done.

0 Likes

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #16

I do not see orders paid via Dragonpay in your Magento backend.
Provide an exact and concrete number of an order which illustrates the problem.

0 Likes

(Kevin Lee) #17

Hi Dmitry, i have placed 2 dragonpay order.
#000000226 - paid
#000000227 - unpaid

0 Likes

(Kevin Lee) #18

Hi Dmitry, may i know if it is done?

0 Likes

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #19

Implemented in the 1.3.3 version of the Dragonpay module.
Your website is already updated.
The module properly shows refno for orders placed after the update and for paid orders.

0 Likes

(Kevin Lee) #20

Hi Dmitry, i have to roll back the code. Kindly send the 1.3.3 version of the Dragonpay Module and may i know should i install it via composer method or FTP method?

0 Likes

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #21

github.com/mage2pro/dragonpay#2-self-installation

0 Likes