«Price Format» extension

2 posts were split to a new topic: Is the «Price Format» extension’s license valid for multiple domains or just one?

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to use the «Price Format» extension for multiple currencies at once?

2 posts were split to a new topic: How we can format amount with decimal figures?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Does the «Price Format» extension supports Magento 2.1.1 version?

Hi,
I purchased this extension and I would like to get the free installation please

Thanks for purchasing the extension.
Please provide me SSH access for the installation.

I have responded to the email notification. do you need FTP ?

No, SSH is enough.

great. I sent it to your email.

Is this extension works for Magento 2 Enterprise Edition?

All the Mage2.PRO extensions are compatible with the Magento Enterprise Edition.

Great, thanks. We will proceed to purchase then.

Здарова братан!

Мы установили Ваш продукт на сайт и что выдает ошибки css можжете помочь?

I support the paying customers only.

Hello,

Does this fix the time format: 1,00,00,00.00 which should be: 1,000,000.00
To have an idea, please visit: www.maarid.me

Thanks,

What does the 1,00,00,00.00 number mean?

It’s 1 million: 1,000,000.00

Besides, does the module supports Magento 2.2.3?

There is the 1,00,00,00.00 format happen exactly? I do not see it on maarid.me and never seen it in Magento.

I mean the same format, but we have this link which represent the issue:
https://www.maarid.me/cars-test-tah.html

I do not see such formatting for the ar_SA locale in the Zend Framework version used by Magento 2:

Maybe the maarid.me website uses custom modifications for price formatting?
My module is compatible with Magento 2.2.3, but if you need the 1,000,000.00 formatting (with the decimal zeros) then you do not need my module for it: as you can see in the Zend Framework code above, it is the standard currency formatting for the ar_SA locale.
You just need to remove your currency formatting modification and restore the standard formatting.
I can do it for $150. You can order my service on Upwork: upwork.com/fl/mage2pro.
By the way, I do not understand why do you need the decimal digits (zeros) for such big numbers.
I have a lot of clients of my “Currenct Format” module from Saudi Arabia, and they all remove the decimal zeros. e.g.: