Our PayPal is Payments Pro but doesn’t use the Payflow Manager System, and PayPal cannot change our account or add Payflow and are requiring us to set up a new account, however it’s not really feasible for us

We created a new store for our site on magento 2, however our paypal is payments pro but doesn’t use the payflow manager system and paypal cannot change our account or add payflow and are requiring us to set up a new account, however it’s not really feasible for us to do that since we use other paypal services like business credit. I suspect they are trying to push people over to Braintree.

Would you be able to build us a paypal payments pro module that connects via api that allows customers to pay via debit card on our site (just like in magento 1.9)?

Why do you need Payflow?

I don’t need payflow, I need paypal to connect with the API method like magento 1.9. Our paypal pro account doesnt support the payflow vendor, merchant etc method with magento 2.0.

A post was merged into an existing topic: «PayPal» payment extension

I do not understand your problem from your description.
Can you publish here the screenshot of your conversation with the PayPal support?