PayPal integration

paypal
payment-service-provider

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #1

An alternative PayPal module you can get fast support and customizations for.
The module will be released when I will want so.

The source is on GitHub: https://github.com/mage2pro/paypal

Our PayPal is Payments Pro but doesn’t use the Payflow Manager System, and PayPal cannot change our account or add Payflow and are requiring us to set up a new account, however it’s not really feasible for us
(cody phllips) #2

is your paypal module that you’re releasing next week going to use paypal API so users can use payments pro but not have to have payflow on their account?

(cody phllips) #3

Any word on this? Is it going to use the paypal api like magento 1.9? Also, I see it got moved to June now, instead of May release. Is this confirmed for June or will it be longer?

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #4

Of course, no.
I have the strict 2 weeks schedule only for my custom payment gateway integration service.
This PayPal extension is my own initiative, so I will release it when I want, and can do anything with it schedule.

(cody phllips) #5

we were looking to pay for a module but you moved our thread to this and didnt get back to us about if this was going to be using the paypal api like magento 1.9.

(cody phllips) #6

are you interested in building a paypal plugin that is going to use paypal api just like magento 1.9?