I have already integrated 18 payment service providers with Magento 2.
- Fixed delivery time: 3 weeks.
- Fixed price:
$6990: exclusive rights license.
$1990: a limited license up to 5 websites.
What is to be included
- The lifetime technical support, installation and upgrading service without any additional costs.
Magento 2 is a young and evolving platform, so it is important for the extension to be compatible with the future (and past) Magento 2 releases, and you will get it within the one-time paid service.
- The full compatibility with custom design themes you need.
- The full compatibility with third-party checkout extensions (usually named as «one step checkout») you need.
Local payment options (offline, ATMs, online banking, local bank card networks, eWallets, SMS, etc).
Localizations: you will get the extension's user interface in languages you need.
Installments (if the payment service supports it).
See how it is implemented in my Moip and 歐付寶 allPay extensions.
Instant payment notifications / webhooks.
Your Magento 2 based store will be notified of events related to your payment transactions and your merchant account inside the payment service provider.
It allows you, for example, to capture / void / refund a payment through the payment service's merchant interface, and your Magento 2 based store will update the payment state and data automatically.
Tokenization (if the payment service supports it).
Tokens help to simplify the purchasing experience for a customer by largely eliminating the need to enter and re-enter the payment credentials (e.g. bank card details) when shopping.
- A possibility of doing an authorization hold, unhold (voiding), and capture for bank cards (if the payment service supports these features).
- A possibility to refund a payment (if the payment service supports it) from the Magento 2 backend.
- A possibility of a partial refund (if the payment service supports it).
- A possibility to limit the payment method's availability:
- to particular shipping countries (by a whitelist or a blacklist)
- by a minimum and maximum order amount
- An ability to enforce the 3D-Secure verification for a customer's bank card.
You can enforce such verification for particular shipping destinations or customers locations (detected by IP address), or, on the other hand, disable such verification for particular shipping destinations or customers locations.
This feature will be available if the payment service supports it.
- A possibility to assign custom metadata to a payment transaction (an order's ID, a website URL, etc.), if the payment service supports it.
- The multi-shipping scenario support.
A customer can split an order into multiple shipping destinations, and pay it all at once.
See how it is implemented in my Stripe extension.
It will be possible if the payment service does not require customer redirections.
- The Magento 2 backend payments scenario support.
It will be possible, if the payment service supports tokenization (provides an ability to make a payment with previously used payment credentials), or if you know the customer's payment credentials.
- I can work with API documentation in a local language (it is not needed to be in English).
I have already worked with:
For $1990 you will get the right to use the extension in your 5 websites.
An additional website license will cost $299.
For $6990 you will get the full exclusive rights.
Use the «Exclusive rights» option in the payment form below.
This option is useful for payment service providers and web agencies.
You will get lifetime support, installation and upgrading service for all stores of all your clients without any additional costs.
You can re-brand the extension, and distribute it through your corporate GitHub account and Magento Marketplace, and I will support it and solve all the issues with all your clients.
You will find what it is much cheaper to get the integration service from me, then to implement and support your integration with Magento 2 in-house.
How to buy
Use the PayPal form below:
Add the Upwork's fee to the service's price.