Payment modules implementation

I have already integrated 20 payment service providers with Magento 2.

My terms

• Fixed delivery time: 14 days.
  • Fixed price:
    • $5990: the exclusive rights
    • $2990: a limited license up to 5 websites.

The exclusive rights license is useful for payment service providers and web agencies.
You get lifetime support, installation and upgrading services for all stores of all your clients without any additional costs.
You can re-brand the integration, and distribute it through your corporate GitHub account, Magento Marketplace, your website, and I will support the integration and solve all issues for all your clients.

A limited license gives you the right to use the integration with your 5 websites.
An extra website license will cost $299.

What is to be included

The features marked ✱ require explicit support from your payment gateway (you can ask me whether your payment gateway supports a particular feature or not).

• The lifetime support, installation and upgrading services without any additional costs.
    Magento 2 is a young and fastly evolving platform, so it is important to keep an integration compatible with the future (and past) Magento 2 releases, and you get it within the one-time paid service.

• Security by design:

• The integration will be PCI DSS compliant.
    • I will answer any PCI Qualified Security Assessor’s questions if needed.
    • The bank card sensitive data (number and CVC/CVV security code) will never be passed to your server or to other targets except the payment gateway. The only exception if a payment gateway explicitly requires to pass the sensitive data to your server (it could be a legacy gateway which does not support modern security features like client-side payment tokenization).
    • The API passwords, private tokens and keys will be encrypted in the Magento database, and will be shown only in opaque (macked) inputs in the Magento backend, so nobody can steal them, even your Magento backend users.
    • I verify identity of the gateway’s messages using digital signatures or other way the gateway provide.
  • I will make the integration compatible with custom design themes you need.
    Many Magento 2 merchants use prebuilt third-party design themes.
    Such design themes can have custom frontend payment-related user interfaces: e.g., a custom checkout screen or a custom order screen inside a customer’s account.
    I will ensure that the integration’s payment form is not broken and has the same look and feel as the used design theme.

• I will make the integration compatible with third-party checkout extensions (usually named as «one step checkout») you need.

• I will integrate the local payment options (offline, ATMs, online banking, local bank card networks, eWallets, SMS, etc) your payment gateway provides.

• Localizations: you will get the extension’s user interface in languages you need.

• Installments / split payments / recurring payments.
    See how it is implemented in my Moip and 歐付寶 allPay extensions.

• Instant payment notifications / webhooks
    A merchant’s store will be notified of events related to its payment transactions and the account information.
    It allows to automatically update the store with payment service’s data, e.g.:

• Synchronize payment state / status.
    • Make some actions in the payment service’s merchant interface (e.g., capture / void / refund a payment) and to get the data synchronized with Magento automatically.
  • Tokenization.
    Tokens help to simplify the purchasing experience for a customer by largely eliminating the need to enter and re-enter the payment credentials (e.g. bank card details) when shopping.

• Backend payments.
    A merchant can pay a repeated order for a customer using the customer’s previously saved payment token.

• ✱ 2-step payments for bank cards: an authorization hold with future clearing / settlement / capture or unhold / voiding.

• ✱ A possibility to refund / caputure / void a payment from the Magento backend.

• Partial refunds.

• 3D-Secure verification for bank cards.
    You can enforce such verification for particular shipping destinations or customers locations (detected by IP address), or, on the other hand, disable such verification for particular shipping destinations or customers locations.

• Multi-shipping.
    A customer can split an order into multiple shipping destinations, and pay it all at once.
    See how it is implemented in my Stripe extension.

• ✱ Custom metadata for a payment transaction (order ID, order items, prices, taxes, discounts, shipping rate, etc).

• A possibility to limit the payment method’s availability:

• to particular shipping countries (by a whitelist or a blacklist)
    • by a minimum and maximum order amount
  • I can work with API documentation in a local language (it is not needed to be in English).
    I have already worked with Chinese (歐付寶 allPay), Brazilian Portuguese (Moip), and Russian documentations.

How to buy

PayPal

Use the PayPal form below:

Upwork

Add the Upwork’s fee to the service’s price.
upwork.com/fl/mage2pro

The first payment service provider is integrated.
Check my «Stripe» payment extension.

Demo videos

1. Capture and Refund

The second payment service provider is integrated.
Check my Checkout.com payment extension.

Demo videos

1. A payment is captured in the simpliest case

The third payment service provider is integrated.
Check my 2Checkout payment extension.

Demo videos:

1. Capture a payment

Hey Dmitry , i just try to make a payment method to some israeli payment gateway .
you have any recommendtion how to get strarted? any resources?

Thanks,
Nir Goldman

This topic is not for recommendations: it is for my all-inclusive custom payment gateway integration service.
If you want recommendations, then you can buy my support service.

My «Checkout.com» payment extension became free!

The 4-th payment service provider is integrated.
Check my «歐付寶 allPay» payment extension.

Demo videos:

1. Capture a bank card payment

The 5-th payment service provider is integrated.
Check my «SecurePay» payment extension.

Demo videos:

1. Capture a bank card payment

The 6-th payment service provider is integrated.
Check my «Square» payment extension.

The 7-th payment service provider is integrated.
Check my «Omise» payment extension.

Demo videos:

1. Capture a card payment.

The 8-th payment service provider is integrated.
Check my «Paymill» payment extension.

Demo videos:

The 9-th payment service provider is integrated.
Check my «Spryng» payment extension.

Demo videos:

The 10-th payment service provider is integrated.
Check my «Kassa Compleet» payment extension.

Demo videos:

1. Capture an iDEAL payment.
  2. Capture a bank transfer payment.

The 11-th payment service provider is integrated.
Check my «Ginger Payments» extension.

Demo videos:

1. Capture an iDEAL payment.

The 12-th payment service provider is integrated.
Check my «iPay88» extension.

The 13-th payment service provider is integrated.
Check my «Robokassa» extension.

The 14-th payment service provider is integrated.
Check my «Moip» extension.

The 15-th payment service provider is integrated.
Check my «Dragonpay» extension.

The 16-th payment service provider is integrated.
Check my «PostFinance» extension.