Magento 2 monthly support service

service

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #1

You can order the Magento 2 technical support service using the PayPal form below.

Response time:

• within 2 hours in our working time: Monday - Friday, 9-18 (UTC)
  • within 12 hours outside the working time

Support channels

• Private support system
  • Private forum messages
  • Public forum topics

Support scope:

1 support package is limited to 2 your websites. If you need a support for 3 or more websites then you should buy multiple support packages.

Can we trust Magento2 to start building an eCommerce Website ?
The «Infortis_Cgen» module fails with the message: «Property "TriggerReload" does not have corresponding setter in class "Magento\Quote\Api\Data\AddressInterface"»
How to get the Magento 2 core problems solved by my requests?
Magento 2.1.7 bug: Switching to the «Single-Store Mode» breaks the backend «Terms and Conditions» form: «htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in vendor/magento/framework/Data/Form/Element/AbstractElement.php on line 286»
How is the checkout authentication modal dialog implemented?
We've customized all multishipping checkout steps (as part of our customer requirements) in our custom theme & I've found our custom layout ...Magento_Multishipping/layout/multishipping_checkout_billing.xml is not being loaded
«Why I cant see any files for this plugin in this folder /app/code ? Generally any Magento 2 plugins keep in this folder»
Moip integration
mage2pro/core 2.8.19 can break some backend pages
How to get Mage2.PRO support for the aheadWorks Gift Card module?
How can I get fast and quality answers on my forum questions?
The payment block shows «Please specify shipping method» while a third-part checkout extension is used
Why have I got the «PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Magento\Framework\Exception\LocalizedException: Area code is not set» failure?
Ask your questions
Propose to make the properties of the \Magento\SalesSequence\Model\Sequence class protected instead of private, so to allow the subclasses to access them
Wondering if you're interested in an ongoing development support? Something like a monthly engagement where there are a few work on and off for extending Magento and managing it (system-level like upgrades)
DateInterval::__construct() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given in vendor/magento/module-reward/Model/ResourceModel/Reward/History/Collection.php:288
Payment modules implementation
How is «mage/calendar.css» added to every page, and how to remove it?
How to get notified when a Knockout template is rendered using the «afterRender» binding?
Does Mage2.PRO provide a hourly support service?
How to make an extra payment with a Braintree token?
How can I get an individual technical support from the Mage2.PRO owner? (duplicate)
[Stripe] In our ecommerce in last days we have this wrong behaviour, some user pay correctly with order on processing state
Sberbank integration
Can a non-client get my technical support for free just by sending a private personal message to me?
How can I get an individual technical support from the Mage2.PRO owner?
How is a mini-cart rendered?
(Dmitry Fedyuk) #2

See also:

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #3

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can I get a support for a Mage2.PRO extension without paying for the extension? (duplicate 2)