I have already integrated 20 payment service providers with Magento 2.
- Fixed delivery time: 14 days.
- Fixed price:
- $6990: the exclusive rights
- $1990: a limited license up to 5 websites.
The exclusive rights license is useful for payment service providers and web agencies.
You get lifetime support, installation and upgrading services for all stores of all your clients without any additional costs.
You can re-brand the integration, and distribute it through your corporate GitHub account, Magento Marketplace, your website, and I will support the integration and solve all issues for all your clients.
A limited license gives you the right to use the integration with your 5 websites.
An extra website license will cost $299.
What is to be included
The features marked ✱ require explicit support from your payment gateway (you can ask me whether your payment gateway supports a particular feature or not).
The lifetime support, installation and upgrading services without any additional costs.
Magento 2 is a young and fastly evolving platform, so it is important to keep an integration compatible with the future (and past) Magento 2 releases, and you get it within the one-time paid service.
- The integration will be PCI DSS compliant.
- I will answer any PCI Qualified Security Assessor’s questions if needed.
- The bank card sensitive data (number and CVC/CVV security code) will never be passed to your server or to other targets except the payment gateway. The only exception if a payment gateway explicitly requires to pass the sensitive data to your server (it could be a legacy gateway which does not support modern security features like client-side payment tokenization).
- The API passwords, private tokens and keys will be encrypted in the Magento database, and will be shown only in opaque (macked) inputs in the Magento backend, so nobody can steal them, even your Magento backend users.
- I verify identity of the gateway’s messages using digital signatures or other way the gateway provide.
I will make the integration compatible with custom design themes you need.
Many Magento 2 merchants use prebuilt third-party design themes.
Such design themes can have custom frontend payment-related user interfaces: e.g., a custom checkout screen or a custom order screen inside a customer’s account.
I will ensure that the integration’s payment form is not broken and has the same look and feel as the used design theme.
I will make the integration compatible with third-party checkout extensions (usually named as «one step checkout») you need.
I will integrate the local payment options (offline, ATMs, online banking, local bank card networks, eWallets, SMS, etc) your payment gateway provides.
Localizations: you will get the extension’s user interface in languages you need.
✱ Instant payment notifications / webhooks
A merchant’s store will be notified of events related to its payment transactions and the account information.
It allows to automatically update the store with payment service’s data, e.g.:
- Synchronize payment state / status.
- Make some actions in the payment service’s merchant interface (e.g., capture / void / refund a payment) and to get the data synchronized with Magento automatically.
Tokens help to simplify the purchasing experience for a customer by largely eliminating the need to enter and re-enter the payment credentials (e.g. bank card details) when shopping.
✱ Backend payments.
A merchant can pay a repeated order for a customer using the customer’s previously saved payment token.
✱ A possibility to refund / caputure / void a payment from the Magento backend.
✱ Partial refunds.
✱ 3D-Secure verification for bank cards.
You can enforce such verification for particular shipping destinations or customers locations (detected by IP address), or, on the other hand, disable such verification for particular shipping destinations or customers locations.
✱ Custom metadata for a payment transaction (order ID, order items, prices, taxes, discounts, shipping rate, etc).
A possibility to limit the payment method’s availability:
- to particular shipping countries (by a whitelist or a blacklist)
- by a minimum and maximum order amount
How to buy
Use the PayPal form below:
Add the Upwork’s fee to the service’s price.