«I tried to upgrade Magento throught eh web setup wizard and it says that it is checking to update mage2pro/core then I get an error saying to Check Component Dependency (we found conflicting dependencies)»

Hi
I am having an issue with the mage2pro/core module.
I ran composer update and now I am getting issues relating to mage2pro/core.
I tried to upgrade Magento throught eh web setup wizard and it says that it is checking to update mage2pro/core then I get an error saying to Check Component Dependency (we found conflicting dependencies).
I checked the component manager and the mage2pro/core module is disabled. When I select enable I get the error above.

I cannot send emails to customers through the admin and am getting the error below.
What should I do?

[2017-08-08 16:06:48] main.CRITICAL: exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Recoverable Error: Argument 1 passed to dfa_deep() must be of the type array, null given, called in /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Core/lib/array.php on line 737 and defined in /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Core/lib/array.php on line 851’ in /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/App/ErrorHandler.php:61 Stack trace: #0 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Core/lib/array.php(851): Magento\Framework\App\ErrorHandler->handler(4096, ‘Argument 1 pass…’, ‘/chroot/home/as…’, 851, Array) #1 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Core/lib/array.php(737): dfa_deep(NULL, ‘Response’, NULL) #2 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/lib/trd.php(20): dfak(NULL, ‘Response’, NULL) #3 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/TM.php(75): df_trd(Object(Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Payment\Transaction\Interceptor), ‘Response’) #4 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Core/lib/cache.php(175): Df\Payment\TM->Df\Payment{closure}() #5 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Core/lib/array.php(726): dfc(Object(Df\Payment\TM), Object(Closure), Array, false, 1) #6 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/TM.php(75): dfak(Object(Df\Payment\TM), Object(Closure), NULL) #7 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/StripeClone/Block/Info.php(24): Df\Payment\TM->res0() #8 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Block/Info.php(390): Df\StripeClone\Block\Info->prepare() #9 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Block/Info.php(422): Df\Payment\Block\Info->prepareToRendering() #10 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Payment/Block/Info.php(199): Df\Payment\Block\Info->rBackend() #11 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/AbstractBlock.php(657): Df\Payment\Block\Info->_toHtml() #12 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/module-payment/Helper/Data.php(214): Magento\Framework\View\Element\AbstractBlock->toHtml() #13 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/module-sales/Model/Order/Email/Sender/OrderSender.php(152): Magento\Payment\Helper\Data->getInfoBlockHtml(Object(Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Payment\Interceptor), ‘1’) #14 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/module-sales/Model/Order/Email/Sender/OrderSender.php(125): Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Email\Sender\OrderSender->getPaymentHtml(Object(Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Interceptor)) #15 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/module-sales/Model/Order/Email/Sender.php(71): Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Email\Sender\OrderSender->prepareTemplate(Object(Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Interceptor)) #16 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/module-sales/Model/Order/Email/Sender/OrderSender.php(102): Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Email\Sender->checkAndSend(Object(Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Interceptor)) #17 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/app/code/Fooman/EmailAttachments/Model/Email/Sender/OrderSender.php(56): Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Email\Sender\OrderSender->send(Object(Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Interceptor), false) #18 [internal function]: Fooman\EmailAttachments\Model\Email\Sender\OrderSender->send(Object(Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Interceptor), false) #19 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(74): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #20 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(70): Fooman\EmailAttachments\Model\Email\Sender\OrderSender\Interceptor->___callParent(‘send’, Array) #21 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(136): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext(‘Fooman\EmailAtt…’, ‘send’, Object(Fooman\EmailAttachments\Model\Email\Sender\OrderSender\Interceptor), Array, ‘Df\Sales\Plugin…’) #22 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Sales/Plugin/Model/Order/Email/Sender/OrderSender.php(20): Fooman\EmailAttachments\Model\Email\Sender\OrderSender\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception{closure}(Object(Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Interceptor), false) #23 [internal function]: Df\Sales\Plugin\Model\Order\Email\Sender\OrderSender->aroundSend(Object(Fooman\EmailAttachments\Model\Email\Sender\OrderSender\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Interceptor)) #24 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(141): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #25 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/var/generation/Fooman/EmailAttachments/Model/Email/Sender/OrderSender/Interceptor.php(27): Fooman\EmailAttachments\Model\Email\Sender\OrderSender\Interceptor->___callPlugins(‘send’, Array, Array) #26 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/module-sales/Model/AbstractNotifier.php(59): Fooman\EmailAttachments\Model\Email\Sender\OrderSender\Interceptor->send(Object(Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Interceptor)) #27 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/module-sales/Model/Service/OrderService.php(140): Magento\Sales\Model\AbstractNotifier->notify(Object(Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Interceptor)) #28 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/module-sales/Controller/Adminhtml/Order/Email.php(20): Magento\Sales\Model\Service\OrderService->notify(‘6945’) #29 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Action/Action.php(102): Magento\Sales\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Email->execute() #30 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/module-backend/App/AbstractAction.php(226): Magento\Framework\App\Action\Action->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #31 [internal function]: Magento\Backend\App\AbstractAction->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #32 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(74): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #33 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(70): Magento\Sales\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Email\Interceptor->___callParent(‘dispatch’, Array) #34 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(63): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext(‘Magento\Sales\C…’, ‘dispatch’, Object(Magento\Sales\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Email\Interceptor), Array, ‘adminAuthentica…’) #35 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/module-backend/App/Action/Plugin/Authentication.php(143): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #36 [internal function]: Magento\Backend\App\Action\Plugin\Authentication->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Sales\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Email\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #37 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(68): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #38 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(63): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext(‘Magento\Sales\C…’, ‘dispatch’, Object(Magento\Sales\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Email\Interceptor), Array, ‘designLoader’) #39 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Action/Plugin/Design.php(39): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #40 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\App\Action\Plugin\Design->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Sales\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Email\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #41 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(68): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #42 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(136): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext(‘Magento\Sales\C…’, ‘dispatch’, Object(Magento\Sales\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Email\Interceptor), Array, ‘adminMassaction…’) #43 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/module-backend/App/Action/Plugin/MassactionKey.php(33): Magento\Sales\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Email\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #44 [internal function]: Magento\Backend\App\Action\Plugin\MassactionKey->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Sales\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Email\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #45 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(141): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #46 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/var/generation/Magento/Sales/Controller/Adminhtml/Order/Email/Interceptor.php(26): Magento\Sales\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Email\Interceptor->___callPlugins(‘dispatch’, Array, Array) #47 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/App/FrontController.php(55): Magento\Sales\Controller\Adminhtml\Order\Email\Interceptor->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #48 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\App\FrontController->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #49 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(74): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #50 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(70): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->___callParent(‘dispatch’, Array) #51 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(136): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext(‘Magento\Framewo…’, ‘dispatch’, Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Array, ‘install’) #52 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Module/Plugin/DbStatusValidator.php(69): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #53 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\Module\Plugin\DbStatusValidator->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #54 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(141): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #55 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/var/generation/Magento/Framework/App/FrontController/Interceptor.php(26): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->___callPlugins(‘dispatch’, Array, Array) #56 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Http.php(115): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http)) #57 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Bootstrap.php(258): Magento\Framework\App\Http->launch() #58 /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/index.php(39): Magento\Framework\App\Bootstrap->run(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Http)) #59 {main} [] [] Additionally, the following error is also generated in the magneto system log: main.CRITICAL: Recoverable Error: Argument 1 passed to dfa_deep() must be of the type array, null given, called in /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Core/lib/array.php on line 737 and defined in /chroot/home/asenaand/seamlessphoto.com/html/vendor/mage2pro/core/Core/lib/array.php on line 851 [] []

You should discover and learn the official upgrading instruction for yourself: How to upgrade a Mage2.PRO extension?
For now, at least 99% (and may be even 100%) of your post is not related to the official upgrading instruction.
So just follow the official upgrading instruction.
If you have a problem with the official upgrading instruction, do not tell about other solutions, just tell about your official upgrading instruction implementation attempt.

Hi Dmitry

I originally updated using:
composer update
I also ran:
bin/magento setup:upgrade
rm -rf pub/static/* var/generation/* var/di var/cache var/page_cache
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
php bin/magento cache:flush

No error was produced but it appears from looking at the logs that mage2pro/core is not enabled.

The error I supplied was after I tried to email a customer. The Mage2pro/core module is mentioned in the error log. I also noticed it is not enabled while looking at the modules in admin / component manager

What is the best way forward from here?
Do I try to uninstall the module and start over?

Thanks for your help
Dave

Publish the exact message from the log here.

The log is above.
I received it from the hosting company.
It is all they sent.

Is there a way to enable it?
Does php xdebug need to be installed for it to work?

Which exact line from the log above make you to think that: «it appears from looking at the logs that mage2pro/core is not enabled»?

I guess I am assuming as it is mentioned in the logs.
Also when I go into the admin and go to component manager it says it is disabled

Your assumption is wrong.
Provide me access to your server, and I will check what is exactly happened there.

Hi I rolled back to an earlier version of the site. I will attempt an upgrade again later. Thanks

2 posts were split to a new topic: Invoice PDF priting leads to the «Call to a member function toPdf() on null in magento/module-sales/Model/Order/Pdf/AbstractPdf.php:428» failure (duplicate)