An example of a multishipping checkout with Stripe payment

payment
multishipping
stripe
multishipping-checkout-overview
multishipping-checkout
multishipping-checkout-billing

(Dmitry Fedyuk) #1

This demonstration is based on the version 1.11.0 of my Stripe extension.

Demo video

Step 1.

Step 2.

Step 3.

Step 4.

Step 5.

Step 6.

How is the multishipping order placement scenario implemented?
How is the multishipping «multishipping/checkout/billing» («Billing Information», payment methods) page implemented?
The \Magento\Multishipping\Controller\Checkout\Plugin::beforeExecute() method can be simplified by removing unused $subject argument
The Multishipping\Plugin::beforeSave() method can be simplified by removing unused $subject argument
How is the «Go to Review Your Order» button implemented on the «multishipping/checkout/billing» page?
How to provide the Braintree payment option for the multishipping checkout scenario?
An example of a «multishipping/checkout/overview» page
Stripe integration
Is the Stripe extension compatible with multi-shipping checkout?
How is \Magento\Multishipping\Model\Checkout\Type\Multishipping::createOrders() used?
How to split an order's total amount into multple payment transactions?
Does your Stipe extension support Magento Multi-shipping checkout?
Payment modules implementation
Stripe integration
Stripe integration
[Stripe] Whether the «Custom Payment Form» technology is deprecated because of some new PCI DSS rules or not?
The Multishipping::beforeSetShippingMethods() method can be simplified by removing unused $methods argument
I need to implement the multi-shipping feature for the ready Vantiv payment module
How to enable multishipping?
(Dmitry Fedyuk) #2

A post was split to a new topic: I want to provide an ability to my customers to pay only a part of their orders with Stripe, and then pay the rest with cash on delivery (COD) or with the Unified Payments Interface of India (UPI)