Can a non-USA merchant accept the JCB, Discover, and Diners Club bank cards?

Previously (in 2016) the Stripe’s website had the following article:

###Which cards and payment types can I accept with Stripe?
With Stripe, you can charge almost any kind of credit or debit card:

• U.S. businesses can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
  • Australian, Canadian, European, and Japanese businesses can accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160321062153/https://support.stripe.com/questions/which-cards-and-payment-types-can-i-accept-with-stripe

Now, the article has been removed from the Stripe’s website, and I do not see any mentions that the non-USA merchants are forbidden to accept JCB, Discover, and Diners Club bank cards.

I have got an answer from the Stripe’s support:

Due to the agreements we have with our financial partners - the various banks and card networks that we work - what payment methods our users can accept still varies depending on the country that they are based in. For example, while Stripe users based in the US can accept payments made via any Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover or Diners Club branded credit or debit card, Stripe users in Japan can only accept payments made via Visa, MasterCard and American Express branded credit or debit cards. While we are working to expand the payment methods available to our users in the different regions we support, I’m afraid that we don’t have a set timeline for this expansion.

You can which payment methods are supported in which countries by viewing the pricing page for that country:

stripe.com/pricing

So I have checked the stripe.com/pricing page.
It has a country switcher in the bottom-left corner:

It the United States is chosen, then the page shows the JCB, Discover, and Diners Club logotypes:

It another country (eg, the United Kingdom) is chosen, then the page does not show the JCB, Discover, and Diners Club logotypes:

So, the answer is NO.

My extension dynamically disables the JCB, Discover, and Diners Club acceptance for the non-USA merchants: