How much does it cost to add the ACH (Automated Clearing House) payment option to the Stripe extension?

Hi Dmitry,

Need customization for implementing the ACH feature for Magento2 stripe extension. Please let me know the cost for this implementation.

$700, 1 week.
Additional information for readers:

Thanks for your information on the pricing for customization.

Seems once you had integrated this feature as customization for me, then it will be available for free to all of your customers. Kindly offer some discount on pricing for customization.

No. The price is final.

Hello Dmitry,

Hope you doing great!

Please confirm me whether the below listed features are included in this customization for add the ACH (Automated Clearing House) payment option to the Stripe extension

Features :

Yes, all these features will be implemented.

Thanks for your confirmation.

Is it possible to tell me when you will start the work, so that I can proceed further.

The implementation will be started after I will have it paid.
I have sent you a PayPal invoice.
Please note that I am unable to implement multiple tasks in parallel, so if you will order the subscription and recurring payments feature implementation too, then the the implementation time will be summed up.

Thanks for your information.

I understand that its not possible to do the customization tasks in parallel. Also I shared the payment information to my client and he feels like charging $600 for this customization would be great. Is it possible?

Learn the answer above.

Hello Dmitry,

Hope you doing great!

Please confirm me whether you will start working on the customization if I make a payment to your invoice by today, also please confirm me whether you will work on customization during weekends and Christmas holidays.

Yes, I will. I always mean the real calendar days in my terms for all my services.

Thanks for your confirmation.

Can we make a partial payment for starting the customization task?

No.

Hello Dmitry,

Hope you doing great!

I had forwarded your PayPal invoice to my management regarding customization and it seems our sales team want to connect with you before making a payment. Is it possible for you to join a meeting via Skype?

No.
They can write here.

Dear Dmitry, I have read some of your answers to the customer and things don’t look good. Your replies seem a bit cheeky. My experience with such behavior is that it earns you a bad reputation and doesn’t bring in the bucks. My suggestion to you is a statement from Jeff Bezos which is “start from the customer experience and work backwards”.

Please put your unpaid expert opinion to your spacious ass.:grin::ok_hand: