I am very interested in your Xero Intergration, and have tried to install it on my development server but the core module does not seam to be recognised

Hi,

I am very interested in your Xero Intergration, and have tried to install it on my development server but the core module does not seam to be recognised.
Are you able to assist me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards
David

It is because the integration is not yet released (actually it is in a very early development stage and in the dormant state).
If anybody needs this integration, I can release it in 3 weeks. It will cost $1990.

I understand it is in early development.

I have been looking and experimenting with which accountancy package would be the best to use with Magento 2 (on 30 day free trails) and what you are doing looked interesting and wanted to explor further.

How much integration are you planning with this modul. Are you designing it to push all data including clients, products etc across or just sales info?

You will get all the features you need.
I already provide a standardized full-featured payment modules implementation service, and I wish to provide a similar standardized full-featured service for accountancy packages integrations with Magento 2.
I propose you to list all the the features you need, and I will implement them all.
We can include these features and other terms in an Upwork contract (see my Upwork profile) or in a PayPal invoice.