«Uncaught ReferenceError: Unable to process binding "text: function (){return getCartParam('summary_count') }"»

Please check the screenshot of publicly server and you can also check the fronted. If you need any other credentials then send me your email. I will send you separately.

Some times got 1st screenshot error and sometimes 2nd.

Provide a proof that the Uncaught ReferenceError: Unable to process binding "text: function (){return getCartParam('summary_count') }" error is related to the Stripe extension.

This error does not effect to the checkout page.

Checkout page is blank due to the below error and it related to the stripe extension:

1. Window.checkout config is undefined
  2. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘paymentMethods’ of undefined

Please check the below link:

1. «Cannot read property 'paymentMethods' of undefined»
  2. «window.checkout is undefined»

I followed your all provided solutions also deploy on new server. But the checkout page still blank.

For Uncaught ReferenceError: Unable to process binding "text: function (){return getCartParam(‘summary_count’) }. It’s not effect to the checkout page. Because on live site, the checkout page working with same error.

@Richest_Soft

Yet again:

Provide a proof that the Uncaught ReferenceError: Unable to process binding "text: function (){return getCartParam('summary_count') }" error is related to the Stripe extension.

I think, it is related to the stripe extension. If I am wrong the please suggest me. I will find any other solutions.

You also suggested a solution here, but in my case it’s not working. Please suggest.

According to the rules, you should use separate topics for separate issues.